Postal Coaching & Online Admissions
Enrollment to Class Room Coaching / Postal Coaching
Students can enroll into our Class Room Coaching / Postal Coaching by using the following payment options. Click on the below options to know more and proceed to enrollment.
Online Enrollment (Pay by Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking)
Online Registration For ESE, GATE Class Room / Postal Coaching
- Use our Online Registration system to register for Class room coaching / Postal coaching and pay in Online using Debit card/Credit Card (We will accept all cards)and Net Banking.
- Register for Class Room Coaching by Online Payment, Its just like confirmation to attend in upcoming batch by paying minimal advance.
- Remaining you pay after joining.
- You will get a call from us with the day itself. (Only on working day)
- Enrollment details and assigned Batch and Roll number is given to the student.
- Class Room Coaching Enrolled Students can take print of the confirmation and walk into the front desk of the center to collect ID card.
- In case of print not possible, You can come up with the Message details with registered mobile number.
- Register for Postal Coaching by Online Payment. you have to pay total payment at a time for Postal Coaching.
- Registration is confirmed soon after the payment is confirmed.
DATA Requirement for Enrollment
Read the following instructions carefully before proceeding to the online application form.
- Personal information like (name, date of birth, your personal mobile number, parent's name, parent's mobile number etc.)
- Communication Address Details along with PIN Code.
- Enter Vani Institute Center for Class Room Coaching
- Program and preferred batch and start date of the program(shown in the application form)
- If you have your photograph to upload the soft copy. (Not mandatory)
- If you have your signature to upload the soft copy. if not you have to enter ID proof number. Your valid ID that will be carry to the center at the time of collecting Vani Institute ID Card(for Class Room Coaching) Card conforming to the requirements specified in Valid ID Card Specifications.
- Valid Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking account Details, On filling the application form you will be direct to our secure bank payment gateway system to complete the payment transaction
- Please pay attention to upload good quality photograph.Poor quality of photographs submitted will lead to rejection of your GATE application, without any refund of the application fees. The GATE Score card will be printed with the photograph you submit.
- Ask your photo studio to provide the image in a JPEG format and also on a standard 3.5 cm × 4.5 cm print (350 x 450 pixels).
- Have pixel width in the range 250 to 500 and ensure that the width to height aspect ratio is in the range 0.66 to 0.86.
- File size should be between 5KB and 100KB.
- Please draw a rectangular box of size 7 × 2 cm on an A4 white paper. Put your signature with black or dark blue ink pen within this box.
- can the signature using scanner at 200 pixels per inch (dpi), and crop the image to the box.
- Maintain 420 pixels in width and 120 pixels in height.
- Have pixel width in the range 300 to 550 and ensure that the width to height aspect ratio is in the range 3.15 to 4.
- Save the image in JPEG format. Only JPEG image formats will be accepted.
- Ensure that the file size is between 5KB and 100KB.
- Photographs of the signatures taken using mobile phone or digital cameras are not acceptable, and can result in disqualification of the application without any refund of the fee.